A. Course Description
This course provides an overview of pastoral management theory and present specific management skills to complement already acquired theological knowledge, pastoral abilities, and specialized competencies.
It is also offered as one mean to assist managers and pastors within the Church fulfill their stewardship responsibilities with competence and accountability as well as with satisfaction.
- Kevin E. McKenna, Series Editor, A Concise Guide to Catholic Church Management, New York, USA: Ave Maria Press, 2010.
- William L. Pickett, A Concise Guide of Pastoral Planning, USA: Ave Maria Press, 2007.
- David S. Luecke and Samuel Southard, Pastoral Administration: Integrating Ministry and Management in the Church, Texas: Word Books Publisher, 1986.
- James D. Berkley, General Editor, Leadership Handbook of Management and Administration: Practical Insight from a Cross Section of Ministry Leaders, Michigan: Baber Books House, 1998.
- Charles E. Zech, Editor, The Parish Management Handbook: A Practical for Pastors, Administrators, and Other Parish Leaders, USA: Twenty-Third Publications, 2003.
- Aubrey Malphurs, The Dynamics of Church Leadership, Michigan, USA: Baker Books, 2003.
- Quirico T. Pedregosa, Jr., OP, Leadership for Mission, Quezon City: Philippines Dominican Center of Institution Studies, 2012.
C. Course Evaluation
Not yet been specified